Sunday 3 May 2015

MY MORSE KEYS

MY SINGLE LEVER PADDLE


     This Single Lever Paddle was given to me on loan by OM Paddy (VU2PEP) on 11 Aug 2014.

     This paddle was actually developed by OM Dev Rama Prabhu (VU2DEV), who gave one piece to OM Paddy for testing. Subsequently the paddle was passed on to me by Paddy to practice CW and give feedback about its performance. It took me more than a month's rigorous practice to get accustomed to this paddle.

     I have been using this paddle since 27 Apr 2015 for regular CW QSOs.


MY STRAIGHT KEY


     This Straight Key was gifted to me by OM LM Rajeev (VU2OCY) on 05 Mar 2008.

     I basically used this key to practice Morse Code for my ASOC (General Grade) exam.

     As a tribute to my membership to SKCC (Straight Key Century Club), I used this key 22-26 Apr 2015 to make regular CW QSOs.


MY HOMEBREW STRAIGHT KEY


     I homebrewed this Straight Key in the year 2011.

     This key was never used for making regular CW QSOs. Its meant only for use with my JAMMER-20 QRP CW transmitter.

73 !!
V KISHORE
VU2JXL
EX-VU3INK

No comments:

Post a Comment