Tuesday 14 July 2020

NELSON END FED 80 – 6M PORTABLE HF ANTENNA MATCHBOX



NELSON END FED 80 – 6M PORTABLE HF ANTENNA MATCHBOX

        
  This unit will allow you to run an end fed long wire on almost any band (80 – 6M) with just a single wire and radio plus antenna tuner. 
I have successfully used this Antenna Matchbox to tune into from 40m – 6m (I have not checked it on 80m but I am sure it would also tune to 80m).

                      

I have used 33 feet of wire with this antenna matchbox and it perfectly tunes from 40m – 6m with equal to or less than 1:1.5 provided you also use an antenna tuner with it.

              
I am using ICOM IC-7300 and the antenna tuner is MFJ – 941E.

73,
KISHORE (VU2JXL)   



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete